URGENT REQUIRED FOR LEADING OIL &
GAS COMPANY IN SAUDI ARABIA
- Education: Bachelor Degree/Diploma
- Years of experience: minimum 5 years of experience in industrial services as a trainer in the gas and oil field is a MUST
- Technical Skills: Scaffolding – Pipe fitting – Coating – and having competency in bolt torquing is advantageous
- Soft Skills: Interpersonal and intrapersonal skills – Emotional Intelligence – Stress Management – Adaptability and Flexibility – Customer
- The potential candidate must possess an accredited certification in training and development such as, but not limited to, TTT, Instructional
Design and CIPD.
QC WORKSHOP SUPERVISOR
- Daily Shop inspection activities of Pressure vessels, Heat Exchanger and Piping Components.
- Prepare ITP of Equipment’s & Procedures.
- Stage wise fabrication inspection like material verification, Pressure Parts fit-up, Non Pressure Parts Fit up, welding, visual inspection,
Nozzle set up, Weld visual, Dished end Inspection, Cut out Marking, all set up as per Drawing, final Dimension, Hydro Test, Pneumatic Test,
Draining and Drying, Name Plate Verification, DFT after Painting, Expansion Inspection, Surface Preparation, Pickling & Passivation, Painting
Inspection, Dispatch Inspection.
- Prepare Final QC Dossier for final Documentation.
- Review & Approved of Sub Vendor’s QAP like Tubes, Flanges.
- Handle U and R-stamp Equipment.
- Close coordination with AIA & End user for stage wise inspection as per approved ITP.
- Coordinate with ASME for Audit also.
Interested candidates can send their updated CV, Passport Copy & Experience
Certificates by email with the position applied in the subject line.