JOB OPPORTUNITY FOR QATAR
Our client is a leading National EPC & Maintenance Contractor in the
Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Fertilizer and Power industries. The company
was established in 1975. Located in Qatar. Since then, Company has
contributed immensely to the hydrocarbon infrastructural development
in Qatar. Urgently seek to hire the below position
Dimension Controller JRE23668
• Calculate of geometry, True length, Splay Angle, foot print, length of each elevation,
as built angle, chamber and theoretical coordinates for related project.
• Perform Dimensional survey and ensure all structural in specifications at all stage.
• Calibration of all survey measuring equipment and maintain calibration record.
• Prepare plan location and calculate all theoretical coordinates related to project.
• Maintain daily log, Out of Tolerances (OOT) and supply data statistic Dimensional
activities to Coordinator KPIs.
• Understand and implement HSE Procedures and Policies
• Understand company procedures and policies, and implement them.
• High standard of safe working practice, quality and productivity as well as compliance with the code of business conduct.
• Must have a high level of understanding of International ISO / EN / AWS / EEMUA and ASME tolerances for structural,
process piping fabrication codes and specifications.
• Must have the skills and experience to develop, write and qualify dimensional control procedures for typical EPCC
Oil and Gas Projects High level of fabrication and dimensional control measurement experience for offshore structures
is mandatory, for subsea, process piping, jackets, topsides and decks.
• Experience with all typical Leica measuring equipment is mandatory and previous laser scanning experience is
• High level of literacy – read, write and speak in English is mandatory.
“Candidate must have good experience in Jacket Fabrication Work”
Candidates should submit the following document copies while “Applyonline”
UPDATED CV I EDUCATION CERTIFICATES I PASSPORT COPY
PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT CERTIFICATES
For Apply online visit: www.jerryvarghese.com/applyonline
Please input the “JRE code” in the “Quick search Box” and apply.
Select “Internet / Online” Select Source “Facebook” or send your updated CV
to the below mentioned respective office address “Mail ‘ds”
313, Dalamal Tower Nariman Point,
MUMBAI – 400 021.
Email: projects 1 @jvcindia.in
39/1 303, C2 2nd Floor, Anjali Complex, Ramankutty Achan
Road, Near South Overbridge, Valanjambalam, COCHIN.
1 30/80, Santhome High Road, Mylapore,
Above Canara Bank, 2nd Floor, CHENNAI – 600 004.
1 6/A , Dutt Vihar Society, 2nd Floor, Opp. Income Tax
Office, Near Race Course Circle, BARODA – 390 007.
JOB OPPORTUNITY FOR QATAR