An International Company Requires For Oil & Gas Maintenance Project
FREE RECRUITMENT SHORT TERM
VIRTUAL INTERVIEW SHORTLY
Higher National Certificate or Diploma (HNC or HND), or equivalent,
plus Instrumentation Trade Certificate.
- Minimum 8 years Instrumentation maintenance exp. in a diversified Oil and Gas
processing environment of with at least 5 in a supervisory position, in the following areas:
Checking, testing & certification of Emergency Shutdown Systems, to ensure safe operation of the plant.
- Intrinsic safe control loops and Flame and Explosion proof equipment.
- Installation, calibration, commissioning and maintenance of all Instrumentation on LNG or Petrochemical Plant.
- Valves of different types including electric, pneumatic and spring actuators.
- Distributed Control Systems, TMR, PLC controls.
- Mark VI Mark VI control system.
- Gas Turbine drivers such as GE Frame 6 & 7
- Large Gas compressors and pumps
- Instrument related documentation such as P&ID’s, data sheets, Functional Logic Diagrams,
- Vibration monitoring systems
Cryogenic process and equipment
- Intimate knowledge of reading and interpretation of P & I and hook up drawings
- Conversant with terms & specifications of Hazardous locations as well as statutory inspections,
maintenance and repairs of such equipment
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
Knowledge of Permit to work procedures
ATTRACTIVE SALARY + OT + FOOD + ACCMODATION/TRANSPORT WALK IN INTERVIEW ON 30 & 31 MAR 2023
4th Floor, Wellington Business Park II, Ruby Coach Lane, Off. Andheri-Kurla Road,
Marol, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400 059 firstname.lastname@example.org 022-285999008976964261