REQUIRED FOR LEADING OIL & GAS MAINTENANCE
Electrical Foreman Apply here
(Total Salary – 550 KWD PM)
(a) Three-year diploma from a recognized technical training
institute in the field of Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
(b) A minimum often (10) years continuous heavy industrial
experience (preferably in petrochemical or an allied field) as a
foreman in the field of MV/LV Electrical Maintenance, trouble
shooting and repairing work.
(c) Must be able to write, read and speak in English.
(d) Must be fully conversant with the field interpretation of
electrical wiring / layout diagrams.
(e) Must be having a proven knowledge in maintenance, trouble
shooting and repair of MV/LV motors, motor control systems,
li htin s stems & MV/LV under ound cable s stems.
Terms & Conditions.
- Food & Accommodation included in the salary.
- Transportation provided by the company.
- Duty Hours: 48 Hours a week.
- Contract period: Indefinite open contract.
- Candidates age must be below 45.
- Annual aid leave as er Kuwait labor Law and com an oli
All candidates should have Gulf experience & All Experience
Ce rtific a tes
205, Bezzola Commercial Complex, Sion Trombay Road, Opp. Suman
N r, Chem bur, Mumbai — 400077